Ready to make your mouth SING? Just wait till you try this salad dressing! Add a ZING of flavor to your taco salad. Drizzle HAPPINESS onto your burrito bowl. Use it as an ULTRA FLAVORFUL DIP for your VEGAN WRAP! The possibilities are endless. One thing’s for sure though, ALL of your friends will be asking for the recipe! And now, sharing the recipe is easier than ever, thanks to LittleBluePlates.com – Just copy and paste this link: http://wp.me/p7EvZr-tR
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette (Oil-free)
This fat free dressing adds a zing of flavor to your taco salad, burrito bowl, or even plain green salad.
- 1/2 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (from 2-3 limes)
- 1 cup mangos, diced (fresh or frozen)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (about 1/2 bunch)
- 1 pinch of chipotle chili powder
- (Optional) 1/4 teaspoon xanthun gum powder (to thicken the dressing, if desired)
1. Put all ingredients in a blender container. Blend on high for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
2. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. (Shake or blend again just before serving.)
Find this recipe and more great plant-based recipes at http://www.LittleBluePlates.com